Home > justHost

justHost Review

GENERAL INTRODUCTION

Got a need for hosting but on a tight budget? Just Host provides consumers with a very specific, very singular offering – reliable and affordable web hosting for as little as $2.75 While the basic plan includes features normally found in more expensive hosting plans, you have the flexibility to upgrade to one of the three Just Host Reseller Hosting Plans as well. These are excellent choices for the consumer who wants to operate their own web hosting solution without having to worry about the technical management of their web servers.

Every Reseller account comes with unlimited accounts, free cPanel accounts, unlimited hosted domains, free WHM Admin Control Panel, unlimited sub domains, free automated billing systems, unlimited email accounts, free site builder software, unlimited MySQL databases, unlimited FTP accounts, private name servers and website templates.

Plans and Pricing

Just Host hosting plans widely range in power and functionality, so you have options available for you. If you’re looking for an affordable plan that doesn’t need to provide a lot of perks, Just Host has you covered. If you’re looking for a serious plan with some serious power behind it, Just Host also has you covered.

What We Offer

Top 3 Reasons to Choose InMotion

Uptime Through Data Center Standards.
While the vast majority of web hosting companies will sell consumers on uptime, not many will sell consumers on uptime based on the quality of data centers they operate from. Just Host does just that. Operating and renting from multiple tier 3 data centers, Just Host finds its reliable uptime stats from the structure and power of their data centers.

Support – Three Ways
Web hosting support is critical for any consumer or business looking to utilize a web hosting service without having to be a Linux Admin or a NOC Technician. Just Host provides consumers with 24/7 Support three ways – phone, live chat, and email. While all support techs might not be located inside the US, the company operates on a 80/20 rule wherein 80% of the time, consumers get the same customer service tech to help fix an issue. The other 20%, consumers deal with another knowledgeable staff member.

Host Unlimited Domains
Just Host allows consumers to host as many domains as they want. This means unlimited domains and, more importantly, the ability to host those domains from the simplicity of your cPanel account. By allowing this, Just Host customers can easily manage all domains from one central source.